Want to join the Adorabelles team?
Here are the awesome positions that are currently open.
BOUTIQUE SALES ASSOCIATE
We're looking for friendly & fashionable Sales Associates to join our boutique team!
A great fit for this position has these qualities:
- Very social, outgoing & a clear communicator. You must love to talk to people!
- An awesome & confident sense of personal style. Loves to get dressed up and help others put together outfits as well.
- Very professional, handling all situations with the utmost maturity & positivity
- Goes above & beyond to help others
- Has an eye for detail so that they can make sure the appearance of the store is always 100%.
- Great listeners and make sure each customer is heard.
- Amazing at multi-tasking and able to juggle several projects at once
Start Date: Immediately
Part-time position. 15-25 hours per week. Sales Associates are required to work at least 2 Saturday shifts each month from 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.**
Sales Associates' begin at a pay range of $8-$9 hourly. They also receive additional sales commission based on monthly sales goals.
Must be at least 17 years of age and have a valid driver's license. Previous retail experience is not required but advantageous.
We're on the hunt for an additional model to showcase our clothing!
This modeling position is perfect for someone who:
- Has previous modeling experience or is extremely comfortable in front of a camera
- Creatively curates her own Tiktoks/Reels on a regular basis and is comfortable navigating these platforms
- Exudes confidence and is incredibly comfortable in her own skin
- Is open to modeling all types & styles of clothing
- Can self-pose in various & unique ways without instruction
- Understands how to determine the vibe of an outfit and match her expressions/poses to that style
- Isn't afraid to break out impromptu dance moves, get a little silly and be weird
- Confidently applies her own make up in a natural manner and trendily styles her own hair
- Completely realizes the immense importance and responsibility of representing a small business brand on all forms of media
- Is a kind, lovely human being who goes out of their way to set an amazing example and be a positive role model in both the local community & the social media community.
Start Date: Immediately.
**We will accept applications for 3-4 weeks before reaching out to applicants**
Time Commitment & Details
This is a provisional position where hours are based on need. Models are typically scheduled for 3-4 photoshoots each month, lasting 3-4 hours per session. Photoshoots take place during the hours of 10a - 3pm on Thursdays or Fridays, so applicants must be available for at least 2 photoshoots each month within these time frames.
- Must wear clothing ranging within sizes Small - Large (our XL+ modeling positions have been filled)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and personal method of transportation
- Must live within a 30 mile radius of Richmond, KY
- Must commit to
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ASSOCIATE
We're excited to offer a brand new position for 2021! Are you pursuing a career in marketing & want to dive into the business side of social media? We're looking for someone to help run our social media accounts & digital marketing!
This position starts at $9/hr. with the opportunity to advance quickly based on experience and performance.
Part-time in-person position; 15-20 hours weekly Applicants must be able to commit to fulfilling this position for a minimum of 6 months.
- Curate, photograph & edit social media content to showcase products for the storefront + ShopAdorabelles.com
- Manage & schedule social media content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Email List
- Independently monitor emerging social media trends and influences to keep Adorabelles marketing in front of largest possible relevant audience
- Assist Owner and Web Manager with modeling photoshoots by creating behind-the-scenes content & video content
- Handle customer service inquiries that come through social media channels
- Must be currently enrolled or a graduate possessing a degree in one of the following fields: Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design/Creative, Brand Management, Public Relations or another Communications/Marketing related field of study at a 2-year or 4-year university or college
- EXCELLENT writing capability & grammatical knowledge
- Independent creativity to publish original content for Adorabelles without managerial oversight- Strong sense of fashion and style aligned with our brand
- Considerable experience with functioning Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok/Reels & Pinterest
- Strong preference given to those with DSLR photography &/or Lightroom editing experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply