Want to join the Adorabelles team?
Here are the awesome positions that are currently open.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
We're excited to offer a brand new position for 2021! Are you pursuing a career in marketing & want to dive into the business side of social media? We're looking for someone to help run our social media accounts & digital marketing!
Application Window: May 13th - May 20th
We will accept applications until the window closes & begin interviewing applicants the week of May 20th - 22nd.
This is a paid internship where you will earn $8/hr.
Part-time in-person position; 15-20 hours weekly
This internship lasts late May - the end of December. There is definitely an opportunity to continue working for Adorabelles at the end of the internship. Applicants must be able to commit to holding this position through the end of the year to be considered.
- Curate, photograph & edit social media content to showcase products for the storefront + ShopAdorabelles.com
- Manage & schedule social media content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Email List
- Independently monitor emerging social media trends and influences to keep Adorabelles marketing in front of largest possible relevant audience
- Assist Owner and Web Manager with modeling photoshoots by creating behind-the-scenes content & video content
- Handle customer service inquiries that come through social media channels
- Must be currently enrolled or a graduate possessing a degree in one of the following fields: Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design/Creative, Brand Management, Public Relations or another Communications/Marketing related field of study at a 2-year or 4-year university or college
- EXCELLENT writing capability & grammatical knowledge
- Independent creativity to publish original content for Adorabelles without managerial oversight- Strong sense of fashion and style aligned with our brand
- Considerable experience with functioning Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok/Reels & Pinterest
- Strong preference given to those with DSLR photography &/or Lightroom editing experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
MODEL - XL+ COLLECTION
Adorabelles is searching for new model to showcase our XL+ Collection, which ranges from women's sizes XL - 3XL. This is a provisional position where hours are based on need. Our XL+ models are typically scheduled for 1-2 photoshoots each month, lasting 2-3 hours per session.
A great fit for this position includes someone who:
- Exudes confidence and is incredibly comfortable in her own skin!
- Has an awesome personal sense of style
- Feels like she's in her natural element when in front of the camera
- Knows how to pose herself in new and unique ways
- Understands how to determine the vibe of an outfit and match her expressions/poses to that style
- Isn't afraid to break out impromptu dance moves, get a little silly and be weird
- Confidently applies her own make up in a natural manner and fabulously styles her own hair
- Isn't afraid to pop some colorful lipstick
- Is low-key okay with being sort of "small-town famous" & getting recognized by strangers, yet...Completely realizes the immense importance and responsibility of representing a small business brand on all forms of media
- (Lastly but most importantly...) Is a kind, sweet, lovely human being who goes out of their way to set an amazing example and be a positive role model in both the local community & the social media community.
Start Date: Immediately
Photoshoots are held during the week, Tuesday - Friday. Each shoot lasts approximately 2-3 hours and takes place during seasonal daylight hours.
Late Fall - Early Spring: 10 am - 4 pm
Mid Spring - Mid Fall: 10 am - 6 pm
Models need to be available for at least 2 photoshoots each month within the time frames listed above. Scheduling is flexible within those windows.
Adorabelles requires models to be at least 19 years of age.
Previous modeling experience is not required but preferred.
Must live within a 15 mile radius of downtown Richmond, KY
Must have a valid driver's license & access to transportation to travel to/from photo shoots independently
Must be comfortable in front of the camera and able to self-pose without direction/instruction
Must be comfortable being photographed outdoors for extended periods of time during both the hot summer months and the cold winter months