XL+ Collection Model
A great fit for our XL+ Collection modeling position is someone who:
- Exudes confidence and is incredibly comfortable in her own skin!
- Has an awesome personal sense of style
- Feels like she's in her natural element when in front of the camera
- Knows how to pose herself in new and unique ways
- Understands how to determine the vibe of an outfit and match her expressions/poses to that style
- Isn't afraid to break out impromptu dance moves, get a little silly and be weird
- Confidently applies her own make up in a natural manner and fabulously styles her own hair
- Isn't afraid to pop some colorful lipstick
- Is low-key okay with being sort of "small-town famous" & getting recognized by strangers, yet...
Completely realizes the immense importance and responsibility of representing a small business brand on all forms of media
(And lastly but most importantly...)
- Is a kind, sweet, lovely human being who goes out of their way to set an amazing example and be a positive role model in both the local community & the social media community.
Adorabelles is searching for new model to showcase our XL+ Collection, which ranges from women's sizes XL - 3XL. This is a provisional position where hours are based on need. Our XL+ models are typically scheduled for 1-2 photoshoots each month, lasting 2-3 hours per session.
End of January/beginning of February (approximately when our Spring collection will arrive)
**We will accept applications for 3-4 weeks before reaching out to applicants**
Photoshoots are held during the week, Tuesday - Friday. Each shoot lasts approximately 2-3 hours and takes place during seasonal daylight hours.
Late Fall - Early Spring: 10 am - 4 pm
Mid Spring - Mid Fall: 10 am - 6 pm
Models need to be available for at least 2 photoshoots each month within the time frames listed above. Scheduling is flexible within those windows.
- Adorabelles requires models to be at least 19 years of age.
- Previous modeling experience is not required but preferred.
- Must live within a 15 mile radius of downtown Richmond, KY
- Must have a valid driver's license & access to transportation to travel to/from photo shoots independently
- Must be comfortable in front of the camera and able to self-pose without direction/instruction
- Must be comfortable being photographed outdoors for extended periods of time during both the hot summer months and the cold winter months